32円,/Kyle169050.html,500ml,bizybe.com,+,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Beading Jewelry Making,Resin,Mixing,UV,Portable,Crystal,No,Clear,Epoxy,Lamp,UV 32円 500ml Crystal Clear UV Epoxy Resin No Mixing + Portable UV Lamp Arts, Crafts Sewing Beading Jewelry Making 500ml Crystal Clear UV Epoxy 国内在庫 Resin Lamp No Portable + Mixing 32円 500ml Crystal Clear UV Epoxy Resin No Mixing + Portable UV Lamp Arts, Crafts Sewing Beading Jewelry Making 32円,/Kyle169050.html,500ml,bizybe.com,+,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Beading Jewelry Making,Resin,Mixing,UV,Portable,Crystal,No,Clear,Epoxy,Lamp,UV 500ml Crystal Clear UV Epoxy 国内在庫 Resin Lamp No Portable + Mixing
5x UV epoxy resin 100ml
1x Portable UV lamp with USB cable
12x Holographic glitter powder
12x Holographic pentagram
12x Colorful glassine with rainbow sheen
12x Velvet powder
12x Nacre shell small pieces
How to use the resin:
1. First we need a jewellery mould and our resin, you can add other accessories such as beads or glitter if you want.
2. Squeeze the bottle gently to let out the resin and deposit the amount that we need in the mould. If you want to mix beads / glitter, you can first mix them with the resin before putting it into the mould (only when the beads / glitter are very small), or use the tweezers to place them right after you have added the resin into the mould.
3. Dry the resin with the UV lamp for 2-4 minutes (if we are doing small pieces like rings).
4. Take out the result from the mould.
How to avoid bubbles:
1. Before using the resin, place it upside down to prevent air bubbles from escaping during extrusion.
2. Use a toothpick to concentrate the air bubbles on the surface of the resin. Puncture them with a pin or undo them by applying heat with a heat gun or a lighter.
Sign up to receive the latest Physiopedia news
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC
© Physiopedia 2021 | Physiopedia is a registered charity in the UK, no. 1173185